Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: Where to eat ????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Where to eat ????

    I will be coming back home soon to visit family and would like to here some of your thoughts on "good" places to eat . I'm open to most any style of food so let me hear your opinions . I've read alot of posts on the poor quality of the fast food establishments , hopefully thee are some decent places (non fast food) . BSG , Norton , Wise areas please .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to eat ????

    Well, KFC's pretty good (well I hope so I work there this summer). Get the Colonel Burger. It's the only one in the world that even sales burgers and they are delicious. It will take a few minutes because we don't cook them until they have been ordered. If you get everything then it consists of cheese, mayo, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, and pickles. Just say what you want on it. There's the buffet. A lot of the times there is bread pudding out on the buffet and the ones who make it do a fine job.

    Little Mexico's pretty good. It's not all that expensive depending on what you get.

    Huddle House in BSG isn't bad.

    Norton has a Quizno's open over at the Super Wal-Mart shopping center.

    Mosby's over in Wise is pretty good. I don't know if it's still open.

    Norton has Romano's, one of the best Italian restaurant's I've been to.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to eat ????

    There's not all that much to choose from really..
    These can all be debated since we all have different opinions/experiences

    Fishtails in Norton
    The Mexican restaurants (I like little Mexico in Norton)
    Poor Farm in Wise (you might like it for a lunch stop)
    Robos in Pound (I know - it's considered fast food - but it's a classic!)
    Romanos in Norton (I really like this place)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to eat ????

    Mosby's in Wise. A new place in Big Stone, called "The Galley." Mutual Drug in Big Stone. Reno's in Wise. Applebees. All sorts of places in Wise County.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to eat ????

    "The Galley?" Where in BSG is that?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to eat ????

    The former Stringers building.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Where to eat ????

    Nuts Grill
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •